Cryotherapy can help solve many aesthetic problems. Such procedure for the face helps to reduce the aging process of the skin, correct the oval of the face, reduce the throat. Exposure to the cold can effectively reduce wrinkles and rejuvenate facial skin. The skin becomes brighter, more elastic, promotes faster skin regeneration. The skin is moisturized, becomes radiant and the oval of the face is beautified. Cryotherapy is also used to reduce visible capillaries, help treat skin infections, reduce or eliminate scars.
- Cryotherapy can be performed at any time
- Cryotherapy can also be performed in the summer
- It can be done before or after sunbathing
- This procedure helps to restore moisture balance
- The procedure is completely painless and does not cause skin irritation
Cryotherapy is not performed if you have: viral or infectious disease, a cold, a fever, cold allergy, oncological skin diseases. Cryotherapy is not indicated for dermatitis or herpes.