How Vacuum RF Therapy Works A vacuum is created around the target area, lifting the cellulite away from the muscles and encouraging more blood flow. The vacuum is combined with Radio Frequency energy to create superficial and deep heating of connective tissue fibers, dermal collagen fibers, and fat cells. The result is an increase in dermal volume and improved skin texture, appearing tighter and more youthful.
- The cavitation / ultrasound waves form small microscopic bubbles in the skin that cause the membranes around the fat cells to become unstable so that the fat in the cells can leak out. The fat and slag are removed naturally, through the lymph and urine.
- Rf (radio frequency) – tightening effect, reduces the appearance of cellulite and strengthens the skin that has begun to lose its elasticity with age.
- Vacuum – improves lymph flow and fat removal from the lymphatic system. Benefits:
- Cellulite reduction
- Tones and tightens the skin
- Swelling reduction
- Skin toning
- Fat reduction
- Detoxifying Inch loss
- Improve scars and stretch marks
- Stimulates circulation
- Painless and comfortable treatment
- Lasting results
Who Can Have Vacuum RF Therapy? Vacuum RF Therapy is suitable for healthy adults, men, and women to reduce cellulite and tighten skin. Vacuum RF Therapy Side Effects Vacuum RF Therapy is considered a safe treatment option, providing effective tightening of the tissues without surgery. Some people may experience mild side effects; however, these are pretty minimal and short-lived.
Why You Should Consider Vacuum RF Therapy for Your Clients?
- Improve skin texture
- Firmness and elasticity
- Relaxing skin muscles
- Tighten the skin
- Improve blood circulation
- Reduce the excess fat from thighs and hips
Side effects of Vacuum RF may include:
- Temporary mild swelling
Treatment is performed on the back, abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, thighs and arms. Course recommended for best results, 6-12 times.